Saturday, November 21, 2009

Winter-cleaning?

The previous spring-clean was a few months back. Therefore, I could sense (see) come creepy creatures begin sharing the convenience accommodation with me. I need to get rid of these roomates; the lizards, cockroaches, mosquitoes, ants and even flies! Mom complaint I brought food to my room :p

It took me half day of throwing, cleaning, arranging, wiping, mopping, and fumigating (haha). I'm proud this time that I managed say bye-bye and dumped some old stuff without doubt. Example, my primary school name tag, my very first spectacles in primary 3, years of greeting cards & presents collection, roses received on first date, primary& secondary exercise books and anything that you could/ could not think of.

By the way, sis, I have cleared you stuff too. I have thrown your string less guitar.

4 comments:

HuiHui said...

ck's gua. i don't remember i've any.
packing to move to the big house soon? :p

Iris said...

And that's included my cards for you? huhu~

amelia said...

yeah, start packing for that..
ris, excluded your cards

Iris said...

When are you moving over? =)