Thursday, December 03, 2009

Singapore 2 -lazy day

On my seventh day in sg, truely we are both in tiredness. I went to visit Jani yesterday. She accompanied me to a wedding fair in City Square. The quality of album taken and choices of gowns have so much to compare to Sibu and probably Kuching.

Charles said I am rounder now. I didn't jog again this morning as I fall asleep praying rosary. mmm.. where shall I go later? maybe Vivo City.

Looking forward meeting CK and family tommorrow at Ochard and zoo together in Sentosa on my last day with J&J sisters. (Joanne and Josyne)

1 comments:

Iris said...

Orchard Road famous with its decorations during festive seasons every year. Not sure about this year. But to me, I still prefer places less crowded. Zoo? wow, my first and last time been there was during my primary four, hehe. Centuries, kan. :p