Monday, November 01, 2010

Countdown 20 days

I must drop a few words for the remaining 3 weeks to my big day so that when I look back, this is something memorable.

So what have I done today?

Charles's room has been cleared out. I wonder where his parents hide those old furniture. I am sure they don't throw away, as my parents have been doing the hiding too.

Our Diamond mattress with Comfort bed frame (4k) and wardrobe (about 2.5k) that we ordered 2 months ago arrived this afternoon. The promoter said we will sleep very well on the luxury bed, but according to Charles, he can sleep well even on the floor.

New curtains have been installed too. Mil brought me to pick curtains cloth but then insisted that I pick a brown, thick cloth so that I wont notice it's morning already. Oh, she meant I can sleep till noon. Forgot to tell her I wake up 5:30am every morning. In the end, I picked something she liked :)

3 comments:

HuiHui said...

wow.. very smart. you definitely have the skills to excel as DIL. :p

amelia said...

hehe.. you need to teach me more.

yan said...

want to see ur new room