Wednesday, December 01, 2010

A happy day with my mil


I supposed to make Nyonya's Soon-kuih at Zing Zing's place but canceled our appointment because have to go all the way to the airport with mil to settle Charles's CNY tickets when his leave has been disapproved. My mil is the best mom because she is always the problems solver in the family.

After visiting her very sick good friend, we went for yummy Laksa at Aloha corner. She insisted to go shopping with me when knowing Charles and I will be attending his company annual dinner in Singapore this Saturday. I don't have such plan because she had given me an expensive, red fairy gown before this. She then brought me to her familiar boutiques. She liked every dress that I put on in fitting room and told the taugenio that she was my size before she got married :p

I felt myself like a barbie doll , being dressed up with all the best clothes in the boutiques. Their eagerness had caused me buying the most costly clothes ever in my life! This is often my bad habit. I was so sure I would definitely lost in payment-battle again. It's so shameful she has to pay for me every time. But this is very common in Toh's family.

Next, she suggested that I should buy a Sarawak culture mask for our Masquerade Party! She hopes I will win in the most creative mask-design competition with something like this....



You guess in the end, did I:
1) Buy one for myself to make her happy.
2) Buy two; one for Charles and another for myself.
3) Say no no.


6 comments:

amelia said...

Anyone knows how to change the colour of the titles? I didnt set it blue.

Iris said...

Interesting. :)

I guess C.

How many pieces of dress you end up buying in the end? :)

amelia said...

Ris, two pieces.

Janice said...

B!
cos ame is a good dil. ;p
wow, u can have a good collection of dresses then. ;D

yan said...

(3) ame knows charles wont wear those mask... but since she asks, my answer is (2)Buy two; one for Charles and another for myself.

amelia said...

haha.. answer is C