Monday, December 05, 2011

I have been too proud and self pitied for the past months because I think my life was suck living together with my parents in law right after wedding and my husband was leaving myself to cope with a lot of uncertainties of the future in that home.

My parents in law have been too well to me yet there're times I felt suffocated and prayed hard enough for God to free me to that place (JB) which it has been expected to be far worse. I did not care.

When I got my transfer letter, I was on top of the world! I left finally. But the happy days far from home to be near my husband did not last. I greatly missed all the conveniences at home!

My mil called several times a day at first and I thought she was over-protecting. Later she told that the house has been so quiet and she wasn't get used of the loneliness. Her confession made me so miserable. I was really bad.

4 weeks later, I have chance to come back home again (for packing) to move out real. My feeling was so different now. Home is the best.

I was moved to tears when they welcomed me with cheerful wave at the airport, warm dinner readied (with my fav fish), they moped, changed bedsheet and curtains in the room (they never done those before the maid left).

I regretted I have taken their love for granted.

3 comments:

Janice said...

certainly. you're sure to miss them very much, and Sibu.
I'm still home sick after these years!

Iris said...

Good for you. It's not too late to realize. :) Enjoy your time back at home. I wish I can spend more time back at home, too.

elvslng said...

Ame, your situation reminds me of a Chinese proverb. "Good luck, bad luck, who knows?" None of us are comfortable with a CHANGE. Face it, we know you can :)