Friday, March 06, 2009

Badminton practice 2

Recently I play more often with my colleagues in Sacred Heart hall than with Aaron and friends in Tung Hua hall. It's because I'm improving now and dare to be play with better players. :) And of course SH is much nearer to my house than TH.


From left to right:
Cheng, counsellor; Siong, Formula One instructor; Ting, badminton coach; MingUng, ICT teacher; Kho, bank officer; Dew, basketball trainer and CW, Bawang Assam teacher.

Ting and his friend; Tiong, PJK teacher; KungJim, volleyball trainer

KungJim brought me into the badminton family when she was looking for a female partner to compete in the Teachers Inter-School Competition last year. SHS won the first runner up.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are very active in every area! That's really good. I've not been exercising for long~
all male players except you two? wow~ you must be very good in badminton now.

amelia said...

very few of my girl friends like to exercise.

HuiHui said...

emm.. it's been long long time since we played together. perhaps 20 years back at jalan punai?

must book a court to play with ck and you ( and yan? :p ) this coming CNY.

amelia said...

sure. must be fun :)