Tuesday, March 31, 2009

GE appreciation night

I attended Great Eastern's dinner in Kingwood with mil and her families last night.

She received her long service (25 years) award. *clap*clap*


I received an award too. *clap*clap*




*clap*clap*





*clap*clap*






See, I took photo with the young, handsome and very tall, basketball player of GE CEO


If only I knew it earlier, I would have do more make up :D

Actually, I was representing Charles to receive his 1st runner up Rookie Agent award

* Rookie agent - new agent who reaches certain target

5 comments:

Iris said...

Congrats =)

HuiHui said...

**clap clap**
ai seh... orang kaya baru? lots of commission in the bank?

amelia said...

thanks :) not mine. Charles's.

jani said...

wow, i didn't know he actually did made some business. :p
nice nice, i mean your dress. :p

HuiHui said...

did he really sell any? :p