Monday, December 15, 2008

Chin Yoga

2 weeks ago, I enrolled yoga lessons for slimming purpose. My yoga instructor said I would able to shed 4-5kg in 30 days. Wow, I was pretty excited that I attended the lesson everyday from Mon to Fri. There are many pretty girls around and I think I'm the plumpest and ugliest among all so that's how I felt very motivated.

There are many poses and movements that I could not follow at all. The girls' bodies are as soft as jellyfish that they can fold themselves into a ball and rolled here and there. So, the lighter you are, the easier you bend, fold and roll. I could not even use my fingers to touch my toes :( They could stretch their head to touch toe :O

my very fit and beautiful instructor, tong chin chin

breathing in and out, in and out

bending

stretching

somersault?

These are a few light movements. I will try to catch when they turn into a ball and roll next time ok?
p/s: I lose only 1kg after 2 weeks :( and my instructor said I have not been hardworking enough. I attended 3 sessions (3 hours) today. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

HuiHui said...

how much is the fee?
so free ar, 3 hours per day.

amelia said...

annual membership fee rm99
monthly fee rm60 for unlimited lessons

amelia said...

more free on Monday only. usually go once a day.

Iris said...

wow =) JIA YOU, ame...
Learning Yoga needs lots patience.It's a process.You can push self bit in order to motivate and improve yourself but don't push too hard.Do your best.