Saturday, December 13, 2008

One sunny day

I was feeling dizzy and got flu when woke up this morning. Online and rest whole morning. Called Janice to go shopping in the afternoon. I'm looking for presents for Christmas parties which fall on the 18th and 22nd Dec. I couldn't find nice presents in the end but to get myself a complete make up set, finally :)


my new and the very first eye shadow and eye brows liner

before this, i only have mascara, lip gloss and foundation

I did not forget the make up remover wipes too :)

When I paid the cashier, I started to feel guilty and worried that Hubby Charles will get angry with me. I have been spending pretty much recently. I told him I'm really broke now but it's true. :(

3 comments:

HuiHui said...

my sis grows up d.

HuiHui said...

Charles earning S$ so he can afford it lar.

amelia said...

he is jimat cermat in singapore and i spent like water pipe.