Friday, December 19, 2008

Time table Year 2009

I frowned when I got my time table early this year. It made my blood ran cold to teach the last three art stream classes 4A3, 4A4 and 4A5. It was hell for me. Science is hell for them. The school took pity on me and afraid that I will have mentally disorder so I was given one good class (4S2) to teach Add Maths.

That's history. I have got my time table for next year. God heard me. It is just opposite from my previous time table. I'm given 3 best classes: 4S1, 4S2 and 4S3 and only one art class, 4A2. :)

BUT, am I capable to teach good classes Add Maths and Biology?

you can call me when i have my free periods :D

5 comments:

Janice said...

how come you got so few periods?
my school at least 24 periods per teacher. :(

HuiHui said...

you teach add maths? Good luck to your students :p

amelia said...

good classes more subjects so they have fewer lessons for each subject. lousy classes vice versa.

amelia said...

my students will enjoy their form 4 honeymoon year with me :)

Janice said...

wow, so considerate. there's no such thing in my school though there's too many teachers. =.=
good luck. i might get mine next week.