Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bad holiday

I had dry cough and flu for almost 2 weeks now and it's so irritating! It is also the reason why I didn't go for the YCS Asian Council in Kuching.

Seen doctors for cough medicine which made me drowsy and slept for one week.
Tried all different remedies such as barley by mil, mint leaves bought by colleague, coconut medicine by mom and milo and chocolate dutch lady by dad...

and I still cough day and night...




Then Doctor Google suggested that I could try this..
http://www.ehow.com/how_4871169_cure-dry-cough.html

1. I cleaned my room, wiped the windows, washed curtains, changed bedsheets and mopped the floor to remove dusts that cause allergies.
2. Gargled my mouth with salt water.
3. Tried new recipe: Boil 200ml water together with ginger root then add in lemon
and honey.You would want to vomit if u drink this!

8 comments:

Iris said...

oh dear.

Janice said...

you wanna try pure lemon?
fresh lemon juice, add warm water and drink.

amelia said...

lemon is cool? anyone knows what's almond butter?

jani said...

almond butter?
don't know..
but now I'm getting sore throat as well.
haiz~

Margaret said...

For your reference,

http://useinfo6.blogspot.com/

Attacked by coughing too....:(

Margaret said...

http://www.health911.com/remedies/rem_coughs.htm

Iris said...

Haze is coming back here.Take extra care, friends.

amelia said...

thanks Margaret, the remedies to cure cough are more or less the same. More people getting sick with weather like this. Im now trying PI PA DAN (traditional medicine). U all take care too.