Monday, January 04, 2010

Reminding

"They are observing you, be careful!"

I must be a good actress for the first day of school or probably for the week.

Trap 1
Student: Go toilet.
Me: Ask in full English.

Asking properly, teacher can I go to the toilet, please
is difficult for boys. A good idea if you don't want them to loiter outside classroom.

Trap 2
Student: wit..wit (whistling), mei nu (pretty teacher) is here.

They are testing. If I smile, doomsday for the year!

Trap 3
Student 1: I don't bring book cause I don't get the time table yet.
Student 2: I don't buy book yet cause my father hasn't get his pay.

No mercy! Forgive and they will not bring their books anymore. Forgive either one, they cursed you unfair.

3 comments:

HuiHui said...

interesting!

Janice said...

yea, I was observed today. Bad impression >.<

amelia said...

i was given them a good impression on my first day, judging by nobody dare make noise :p
hope it lasts at least one month