Friday, April 16, 2010

Two days ago, he told he can change the air ticket when his actual flight has been rescheduled. I was puzzled as I have no idea when did he book the flight home on 28 April 2010. Probably to give surprise? I was not disappointed when he said he is not coming home anymore because I didn't expect him to give me surprise anyway.

A week ago, he has mentioned in the facebook that he wanted to come home for election. After SPR announced that Sibu will have by-election today, he was thinking of changing his flight to election day, instead.

My left brain thinks birthday usually means nothing to him what to say he loves politics. My right brain explains 28th is Wednesday but 16th is Sunday that he doesn't need leave.

Would I still be this upset:
1. If I'm not in bad mood today?
2. If he never mention about the air ticket in the first place?
3. If I'm also a good citizen to vote seriously like him?

1 comments:

Janice said...

is he sure that he's in the area? we're not. =.=
16/5 is teachers' day. so on positive side, he's celebrating your day as well. :p

its ok to be emotional at times, we're girls. :)