Monday, April 05, 2010

I did not plan this. But it was exactly a year ago I signed up for keyboard lesson. I decided to end this after finishing 3 books - electronic keyboard skill practices and one book - memorable folk hits.

Reflection: Learnt fingering chords, chord symbols and to play in different conventional instrument tones with variety of rhythms, tempi, styles and mood.


Switching to piano lesson, my teacher says I need lots of practices (probably she knows I'm lazy) because it's all about how fast and smooth my fingers can go. I'm not in any Grade since I learn for fun so she suggests I start off with some pieces and of course I chose romantic pieces instead.

I curiously flipped through my Romantic Sketchbook for Piano but to find some some boring titles such as Study in C, Lesson in F, Study in D, Lesson in C ...


my two years untouched piano

2 comments:

HuiHui said...

how much do your keyboard and piano class cost?

amelia said...

Rm60 a month